VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
Virgin Coconut Oil is the healthiest and most versatile oil in the world. It is only in recent years that it’s quality and health benefits had been noticed by many people especially in the west. However, Asian had knowledge of its unique properties for centuries. Presently, due to the inefficient ways of extracting virgin coconut oil by traditional methods, the quality of products had not met the expectation of the more knowledgeable consumer.
There are many ways to process good quality virgin coconut oil and Inti Food Enterprise have access to a unique processing techniques whereby selected freshly grated coconut are dried at low temperature, finely communicated in a Japanese made “Supermasscolloider” and the finest quality Virgin Coconut Oil is extracted by filtration and centrifuge process. In this process, a very high percentage of quality Virgin Coconut Oil is being extracted from the fresh coconut.
- Unrefined and non-hydrogenated.
- Shelf stable.
- High percentage of medium chain triglycerides (MCT) including lauric acid.
- Non TFA (Trans Fatty Acid).
- Antioxidant properties.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-microbial properties.
- Solidify at below 25 deg C.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Lowers cholesterol level.
- Helps control diabetes.
- Reduces risk of cancer.
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps prevent bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Keeps skin soft and smooth.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Healthiest oil on earth.
|Nutrients||Per 50 gm|
|Energy Value||730 Kcal|
|Total Fat||68.3 gm|
|Saturated Fat||61.9 gm|
|Total Dietary Fibre||14.7 gm|
|Each serving (1) one tablespoon supplies in %:||Usage for virgin coconut oil :|
|From left 200ml, 300ml, 400ml, 375ml, 350ml|
|0.5 litre bottle||5 litre bottle||150 and 245 ml bottle|